Welcome to dalamRhu i-Store. All of our items are authentic and original. All items will be shipped directly from USA (unless stated otherwise).
RSS

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

About Me


Hi there!

Welcome to dalamRhu i-Store. I am stay-at-home mom and I love my 49ers. I hope they win another Super Bowl.

I also enjoy shopping. I love bags, clothes, and shoes. That's why I'm creating this blog for all of us to shop and shop and shop for more! I always try to find the best deals and pass them to my customers. All of the items are guaranteed authentic. I
DON'T SELL fake, counterfeit, replica or designer inspired items. If you have any doubt, feel free to contact me and I'll show you how to differentiate if an item is authentic or otherwise.

If you don't see items that you like on my blog, don't hesitate to contact me and I'll try to find it for you.

We're also selling our items on eBay. You're welcome to check our eBay feedback.

Any query or request please email me: dalamrhu@gmail.com